Promote events with Eventbrite
Promote events through your social networks directly from Eventbrite with the Hootsuite Eventbrite Extension.
Install the Hootsuite Eventbrite extension
- Within your Eventbrite accout, select an event to promote.
- Under Apps on the left, select Get more apps.
- Search for Hootsuite, select it, and then select Get app.
- Select Allow to give the app access to your Eventbrite data.
Now you're ready to promote events. Active events display at the top of the list. Select Display or Sort to find other events you would like to share.
Promote an event
- Select Promote beside the event name. The event name, date and Eventbrite invitation link will populate in the Hootsuite composer. You may be prompted to sign in to your Hootsuite account first.
- Select a social account at the top and then select AutoSchedule, Post Later to schedule the post for a specific time, or Post Now. This functionality is identical to that of Hootlet.
Review summary statistics by selecting Track below an event’s Promote button. You will be directed to an Eventbrite report where you can view Total Sales, Orders and Attendees attributed to your promotion via the Hootsuite extension.
Tip: You can also see how many visits your promotion received by selecting Tracking Links under the Invite & Promote menu in your Eventbrite Dashboard.