Create an instant experience campaign in Ads
Take advantage of Instant Experiences to attract and emotionally engage with your ads audience on mobile! Instant Experiences are Facebook's full-screen mobile experience that open from ads in the News Feed to reveal immersive multimedia experiences that engage users in a unique way. Learn more in Facebook help.
Instant Experience creatives can be used in External Website, Brand Awareness and Mobile App Install campaigns. Note that because Instant Experiences are designed for mobile devices, Instant Experience ads only support placement in the Mobile Feed. At this time Instant Experiences can't be used with carousel ads.
Before creating a campaign using Instant Experiences in Hootsuite Ads, your Instant Experiences need to be created and connected to your ad account on Facebook. Learn more in Facebook help.
Create an Instant Experience ad
- Click New campaign on the main navigation bar and proceed to create your campaign as usual.
- Under What do you want to promote? select External Website, Brand Awareness, or Mobile App Install, and then click Proceed.
- On the Ads Design step (2), select Facebook Instant Experience instead of Standard link.
- Select the Facebook Instant Experience you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed as usual to set your goal tracking, audience and budget.
Instant Experiences can also be used to create ad templates that can be used in future campaigns.