Add images to an Insights report (Legacy)
This article applies to the previous version of Insights. For the most recent Insights information, see Overview of Insights.
Web-hosted images can be included in reports with the Text/HTML widget.
To insert a large image or logo, ensure the image has a high resolution, configure the widget to the largest size and then adjust the picture to fit using the width and height parameters in the HTML.
Add an image to a report
- In your report, click Add Widget in the bottom-right corner.
- Select the Text/HTML widget .
- Click HTML.
- Replace the code in the widget with the following:
<p><img src="yourimageURLhere" alt="" width="" height="" /></p>
- Replace yourimageURLhere with your own image URL between the quotation marks “”.
- Optional: Adjust the image size with the width and height parameters.
- Click Insert.
Get an image URL
- Locate an image on a website that you want to insert in your report.
- Right-click on the image and click Copy image address or Copy image URL.