We know you’ve been loving old Hootsuite Analytics (Old Reports) - but we think you will love the new Hootsuite Analytics even more.
So from now on, we’re focusing all our efforts on making new Analytics even better. And we’re making a lot of exciting updates there too.
What’s new in New Analytics?
- Powerful overviews: See all the metrics that matter to you the most without having to run a report.
- Interactive reports: Slice and dice your analytics data by time range, network, or even tags.
- Customized Boards: Create your own beautiful Boards from a library of widgets, and export them to share your reports.
Hootsuite is moving support for Twitter analytics from our old reports to the new Analytics Overview and advanced Analytics Boards. As of January 1, 2018, old Analytics and its reports will remain available, but will no longer include access to Twitter data, with the exception of the following modules:
- Profile summary
- Keyword over time
Pro and Professional customers automatically have access to Overview in their dashboard. Team plan customers, and Pro customers who have purchased the Boards upgrade, have access to both Overview and Boards.
- Select Analytics from the launch menu.
- Click Try the new Analytics experience in the top-left corner.
- Use the icons on the left to navigate between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Data will already be available for your social networks, including Twitter. You will find familiar metrics including per-post engagement, follower growth, and total volume of outbound tweets.
If you need more custom analytics reporting: