Create ad templates for your pre-approved and proven ad creatives to save time when building campaigns. Ad templates let you define all the creative elements of an ad in advance, and save them in your Asset Manager. You can keep templates organized in your folders.
Ad templates also give you new possibilities for split testing. Instead of testing permutations of individual creative elements like image and title, you can split test completely different ads.
To create an ad template
- Click Tools on the main navigation bar, and then click Asset Manager.
- Click New Asset in the top-right corner, and then select Create Ad Template.
- Select an ad type for the template, and then click Next.
- Complete each field to define the ad’s creative, and then click Save.
Edit or delete an ad template from the Asset Manager list by clicking Actions to the right of the template.
To use an ad template in a campaign
- On the Ads Design step (2) of campaign creation, click Test Ad Templates.
- Click Choose your ads, select one or more ad templates, and then click Use (#) Ad(s).