Build custom reports on ad campaign performance in the Report Generator. Generate reports by campaign, by tag, or by ad account. Download reports manually, or schedule them for delivery to specified email addresses. Reports can be delivered on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis. They are in PDF format.
Reports consist of modules that display different data. There are two types of modules; aggregated and campaign. Aggregated modules display combined data based on the initial report type selected (campaign, tag, or ad account). Campaign modules display data by individual campaign.
To create a report
- Click Tools on the main navigation bar, and then select Report Generator.
- Click Create New Report.
- Enter a Report Name.
- Select a report type (Campaigns, Tags, or Accounts), and then select the campaign(s), tag(s), or account(s) from the drop-down menu below.
- Select a Time Range and Theme for the report, and then click Proceed.
See below to create a custom theme
- Click Add Module to add Aggregated or Campaign data modules to your report.
- Enter a module title, and then drag and drop the performance metrics and detail level you want displayed from the list on the left.
- Click Add in the bottom-right corner of the module to insert it into the report.
Repeat steps 6 to 8 to add additional modules.
- Click Next Step in the top-right corner to view a preview or your report.
- Click Next Step in the top-right corner to download the report, or click Back to make further edits to your report.
- Click Download PDF, or click Configure to set up a recurring email delivery of the report.
Click Save Draft in the top-right corner at any time to continue building your report later.
To white label a report
Create customized themes for your reports, including custom fonts, colours and logos.
- Edit or create a new report, and then click Create New Theme on the first report creation page.
- Enter a Theme name, select the custom colours for the theme, and a custom font.
- Optional: Enter Header and/or Footer text that will display on each page of the report.
- Optional: Click Add Logo to upload a file from your computer. 640 x 136 pixel PNG files are recommended.
- Click Save in the bottom-right corner.