Linkedin Company Page analytics are now available in Hootsuite Analytics for all customers with access to Reports!
These analytics pull data from LinkedIn’s new API. If your Company Page hasn’t been reconnected recently (since July 1), it could still be connected to the older API. What this means for you is that, you will be required to reauthenticate the Page to start collecting analytics data.
Don’t delete your Page before reconnecting it! Removing a social network from the dashboard will also remove any scheduled messages for that network.
To reauthenticate your Company Page and start collecting analytics
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Social Networks under the organization name.
- Select the LinkedIn Company Page from the list on the left and then click the Profile Settings tab.
- Click Connect with LinkedIn.
- Enter the LinkedIn account’s credentials, and then click Sign In.
Once your Page is reconnected, it can take up to two hours before you start seeing LinkedIn data in your Reports. Data will collect from the moment of reconnection onward.
Organization super admins, admins, and those with advanced social network permissions for the Page can reconnect it. They will also need the native LinkedIn credentials (email and password).