To learn more about managing your account’s email notifications, click here.
Stay on top of social activity and post approvals with the dashboard notification center . Available to Business and Enterprise accounts, it is located in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
Notifications are available for post approvals, Instagram publishing reminders if you use the mobile notification workflow, as well as for Twitter and Facebook activity. Customize your notifications per profile, so you can be alerted to what matters to you. Then engage with that activity right from the notifications list.
When there is new activity on the social networks you have access to, or an approval that requires your attention, the notification center will display a red dot . Click on it to see an actionable list of activity.
Click on social notifications to view the post in full, find the full conversation around the post, and see any assignments. You can engage with the post from this view like you would in your streams. Notifications for Instagram are reminders at the scheduled time that your posts are ready to be published.
Click on approval notifications to navigate to the Publisher and take action on a post that requires approval.
Notifications are kept in the notification center for seven days.
To customize your notifications
Social notifications for entire social networks can be turned on or off with a single toggle. Leave them on to customize your notifications at the individual profile level.
- Click Notifications in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the notification list.
- Click Edit beside Message Approvals to customize approval notifications.
- Click Edit to the right of each social profile to customize its notifications. Click the toggle in the top-right corner to disable notifications for the entire profile, or leave it on to customize the different notification types available for the profile.
- Click a toggle to turn notifications on or off. Blue means on.
Approval notifications in the notification center are managed separately from those sent via email. Learn how to manage your email notifications here
The following notification types are currently available, and on by default for all users:
- Message requires my approval - Sent to: approver
- Message was rejected in pre-screening - Sent to: author, approver
- Message is rejected - Sent to: author
- Message is approved - Sent to: author
- Message has expired - Sent to: author
- Publishing reminders
- Direct Messages
- Comments and Replies
- Posts to your Page