Export your contest entries to review media or social submission details.
Media submissions are uploaded via your contest entry page. These entries export with a link to the uploaded photo or video, as well as information entered in the contest entrant fields.
Social submissions are collected based on the use of your contest hashtags. These entries will export with the entrant's social media handle, as well as a link to the social media post as it appears on either Twitter or Instagram.
You can export contest entries from the Hootsuite Contest builder, or the Hootsuite Campaigns for Contests app.
To export from the Hootsuite Contest builder
- Sign in to the Hootsuite Enterprise Contest builder.
- Click Options inline with your contest, and then select Moderate Media.
- You can export individual submissions, or click Download CSV in the top right corner to export all entries.
To export from the Hootsuite Campaigns for Contests app stream
- Make sure you have installed the Campaigns for Contests app, and added the app streams to your dashboard.
- Select Streams from the Hootsuite dashboard launch menu.
- Click the tab hosting your Hootsuite Campaigns for Contests app streams.
- Click Download CSV below the Hootsuite Campaigns Media stream heading.
- Click to select the media file to download from the dropdown list, and then click Download.
- Complete the save prompts to save the media file to your device.