Once you have passed either the Hootsuite Platform or the Hootsuite Social Marketing certification exam, you will automatically receive an email.
The email contains a link to complete your directory profile, which is where you can:
- Claim your certificate of achievement; and
- Complete your profile to be listed in the Hootsuite Certified Professionals Directory.
Grades of 65% and 75% are required to successfully complete the Platform and Social Marketing certifications, respectively. Once achieved, your certification is yours to keep forever and does not expire.
To complete your profile and claim your certificate
- After successfully completing your exam, click View Your Results, and then click Create your profile.
Open the email you received confirming successful certification, and click the directory profile link.
- Enter your information into the fields of the Personal, Job Search, and Experiences sections of the directory profile.
- Click Save & Next to complete each section. They should now show a green checkmark.
- Click View My Profile to view your digital credentials listed on your profile in the Certified Professionals Directory.
To sign in to your profile at any time
- Sign in at education.hootsuite.com
- Click your name in the top-right corner.
- Select Certified Professionals Directory. This will take you to your profile.
To promote your credential on your LinkedIn profile or email signature, download a pdf copy of your certificate, or update the name on the certificate, click Claim Certificate. You will be required to sign in with an authentication code sent to your email to make certain changes.
See this help article for more details on making a name change.