Once you have passed either the Hootsuite Platform or the Hootsuite Social Marketing certification exam, you will automatically receive an email.
The email contains your certificate of achievement, and a link to complete your directory profile so you can be listed in the Hootsuite Certified Professionals Directory.
Grades of 65% and 80% are required to successfully complete the Platform and Social Marketing certifications, respectively. Once achieved, your certification is yours to keep forever and does not expire.
To complete your profile
- After successfully completing your exam, click View Your Results, and then click Create your profile.
Open the email you received confirming successful certification, and click the directory profile link.
- Enter your information into the fields of the Personal, Job Search, and Experiences sections of the directory profile.
- Click Save & Next to complete each section. They should now show a green checkmark.
- Click View My Profile to view your digital credentials listed on your profile in the Certified Professionals Directory.
To sign in to your profile at any time
- Sign in at education.hootsuite.com
- Click your name in the top-right corner.
- Select Certified Professionals Directory. This will take you to your profile.
To add your credential to your LinkedIn profile or email signature, to download a pdf copy of your certificate, or to update the name on the certificate, click Claim Certificate. You will be required to sign in with an authentication code sent to your email to make certain changes.
See this help article for more details on making a name change.