Once you have passed either the Hootsuite Platform (75% passing grade) or the Hootsuite Social Marketing (80% passing grade) certification exams, you will automatically receive an email.
The email contains your certificate of achievement, which is yours to keep forever and does not expire. It also contains a link where you can complete your directory profile to be listed in the Hootsuite Certified Professionals Directory.
To complete your directory profile
- After successfully completing your exam, click View Your Results, and then click Create your profile. Or, open the email you received confirming successful certification, and click the directory profile link.
- Complete the fields in the Personal, Job Search, and Experiences sections of your profile, and then click Save & Next. They will display a green checkmark when complete.
- Click View My Profile to view your digital credentials listed on your profile in the Certified Professionals Directory.
To add your credential to LinkedIn or download a PDF copy
- Sign in at education.hootsuite.com
- Click [your name] in the top-right corner.
- Select Certified Professionals Directory. This will take you to your profile.
- Click Claim Certificate.
- On the left sidebar, click Add to LinkedIn Profile or Download PDF.
To add your credential to your LinkedIn profile or email signature, to download a pdf copy of your certificate, or to update the name on the certificate, click Claim Certificate. You will be required to sign in with an authentication code sent to your email to make certain changes.
See this help article to change the name on your certificate.