When you have passed your certification exam, you will automatically receive an email.
The email contains your certificate of achievement, which is yours to keep forever and does not expire. It also contains a link where you can complete your directory profile to be listed in the Hootsuite Certified Professionals Directory.
To complete your directory profile
- After successfully completing your exam, click View Your Results, and then click Create your profile. Or, open the email you received confirming successful certification, and click the directory profile link.
- Complete the fields in the Personal, Job Search, and Experiences sections of your profile, and then click Save & Next. They will display a green checkmark when complete.
- Click View My Profile to view your digital credentials listed on your profile in the Certified Professionals Directory.
To add your credential to LinkedIn or download a PDF copy
- Sign in at education.hootsuite.com
- Click [your name] in the top-right corner.
- Select Certified Professionals Directory. This should take you to your profile. You may need to click Sign In again in the top-right corner.
- Click Claim Certificate and then click on your certificate link.
- Below your certificate, you'll find options to download your certificate as a PDF, or share it via email. Click More options , and then Add to Certifications on LinkedIn Profile to display your new credential on LinkedIn.
See this help article to change the name on your certificate.