The My Analytics module is your default view upon signing in to Impact. It displays your social data in tiles, which are completely customizable. Use tiles to graph your paid and organic social data, and visualize what's most important to you.
My Analytics pulls from the Facebook Page API, so Facebook metrics are aggregates from all the posts on the Page posted within the selected time period.
Customizing My Analytics
There are seven tile types, five of which can display more than one data series from more than one social profile at once. There is no limit to the number of tiles you can create, and for the five chart types, there is no limit to the number of data series you can add to the tile.
- Pie Chart – Graph multiple data series with a pie chart.
- Bar Chart – Graph multiple data series with a bar chart.
- Line Chart – Graph multiple data series with a line chart.
- Table – Display multiple data series in a table aggregated by time (day, week, etc.)
- KPI Summary – Display multiple metric totals over the specified date range.
- Content Box – Display one top or bottom-performing post by a specific metric.
- Content Table – Display a list of top or bottom-performing content by a specific metric.
To add a new tile
- Click Add Tile in the top-right corner.
- Select a tile type.
- Enter a chart title.
- Select a connection (social profile) and then a metric to display in your tile.
- Pie Chart/Bar Chart/Line Chart/Table/KPI Summary: Enter a name for the series, and then click Add Series. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed. A preview of your tile will display on the right, displaying data from the past week.
- Bar Chart/Line Chart/Table: Select a time interval to group your data - by day, week, month, or year.
Content Box/Content Table: Select Descending or Ascending sort order.
- Click Build My Chart.
The tile will appear at the bottom of the page. Hover your mouse over the top of any tile to drag-and-drop it into a new position.
Click Chart Info in the top-right corner of any tile to see a description of the data series displayed in the chart.
Click Export in the top-right corner and then select Download as PDF to export your Analytics tiles into a PDF report. Each tile will be exported onto its own page. Click Download as CSV to export all your Analytics Table tiles into one CSV file.
To edit or delete a tile
- Click Edit Chart in the top-right corner of the tile.
- Make your changes to the tile fields, and then click Update Chart, or click Delete Tile in the bottom-left corner.
To update the date range
- Click the date in the top-left corner, and select a new date range from the calendars.
- Click Update.
The date range is applied to all tiles.