We are excited to announce that we are rolling out updates to the Facebook Page Activity stream for Pro plan users and above.
We’ve now added the following functionality to make it easy for you to monitor the activity on your Page, and to engage with your Page’s audience:
- The Activity stream now shows ALL your Page’s activity! Including:
- All comments and replies on every Page post.
- All comments and replies on your ads and unpublished posts.
- All comments and replies on photos within photo albums.
- Click Comment to below the username on a comment to view the original post and the context of the conversation.
- Click the drop-down arrow to comment or reply from a different Facebook profile.
- Moderate comments that aren’t adding to the conversation by hiding them.
- The stream does not display posts or comments by Page Admins, to reduce clutter in the stream. But reply banners will display on comments that have been replied to.
The updated stream will show up to 3 months of historical activity.
If your Facebook Page Activity stream is blank, or displaying “Your stream has no content yet!”, please reconnect your Facebook Page to the dashboard. It could take up to 5 minutes for new content to start pulling into your stream after reconnecting.