You can import any currently active Facebook campaigns into Hootsuite Ads. If you have an Instagram account connected to your Facebook ad account, promoted Instagram post campaigns will also import into Hootsuite Ads.
To import Facebook campaigns
- Click Settings on the main navigation bar.
- Click the Facebook ad accounts tab.
- Toggle the Import active campaigns switch to Yes on each ad account you want to import campaigns for.
The import can take up to 1 hour before all the campaigns are imported and analytics are correctly synced.
Campaigns that have completed ads or adsets cannot be imported, as the campaign is no longer technically running.
Limitations of imported campaigns
Imported campaigns can be managed alongside the campaigns you create in Hootsuite Ads, but some functionality is not available for them.
- Can't be copied or edited
- Don't have the Ads Reporting or Summary tabs
- Can't be selected for a tactical review