You can import currently active/running Facebook campaigns into Hootsuite Ads. You can import campaigns with completed ads or adsets as far back as two days. Prior spending does not count towards your Hootsuite Ads plan’s limit. If you have an Instagram account connected to your Facebook ad account, promoted Instagram post campaigns will also import into Hootsuite Ads.
To import Facebook campaigns
- Click Settings on the main navigation bar.
- Click the Facebook ad accounts tab.
- Toggle the Import active campaigns switch to Yes on each ad account you want to import campaigns for.
The import can take up to 1 hour before all the campaigns are imported and analytics are correctly synced.
Limitations of imported campaigns
Imported campaigns can be managed alongside the campaigns you create in Hootsuite Ads, but some functionality is not available for them.
- Can't be copied or edited
- Don't have the Ads Reporting or Summary tabs
- Don't have the Top Factors widget in the Dashboard tab
- Can't be selected for a tactical review