If you have an ad that is underperforming, you may want to edit your ad creative.
Note that any social proof (likes, comments and shares) already collected on an ad is NOT retained if the creative is edited.
To edit an ad
- Click Your campaigns on the main navigation bar, click Select a campaign, and then select a campaign from the drop-down menu.
- Click the All ads tab.
- Click Expand all to reveal all your ads.
- Click Edit creative under the ad you wish to edit.
- Make your changes to the ad creative, and then click Proceed in the bottom-right corner.
Now you will be asked if you wish to edit this single ad, or all the ads that had the same traits you have just changed.
We always suggest you Update all Ads affected to keep testing a uniform design that allows you to see results for the new picture more quickly.
- Make your selection, and after a moment your changes will be applied.