posted this on July 30, 2012 16:10
Assigning is a great way to inform a team of a message that requires their attention.
Assigned a message better suited for a different team member? Reassign the message from the Assignments section of the HootSuite dashboard.
1. Click the checked box (Assignments) icon on the left-aligned launch menu.
2. Click to select your organization.
3. Click All teams, and then select your team.
Note: The next column, Assigned to, will stay the same.
4. Click All team members, and then type and select your name.
5. Click Any status, and then click Open.
6. Click Apply Filter.
7. Click to select the assignment you are reassigning.
8. Click Assign.
9. Click to select a team.
10. Click to select a team member.
11. Optional: Type note.
12. Click Assign.
Alternatively, click Cancel to stop this process.
Support Software by Zendesk