posted this on July 18, 2012 17:25
Creating an assignment is a great way to inform a team member of a message that requires their attention, and can be completed from the Streams sections of the HootSuite dashboard.
When created, assignments can be viewed from the Assignments section of your HootSuite dashboard. Learn more
1. Click the house (Streams) icon on the left-aligned launch menu.
2. Locate the message in the stream to assign, hover mouse over the top-right corner, and then click the arrowhead.
3. Click Assign to.
4. Click Select a Team to select the team of the member who will be assigned the message.
5. Click All team members to select the member who will be assigned the message.
6. Optional: Type a note for the member to read. These notes can be seen by everyone on your team.
7. Click Assign.
Alternatively, click Cancel to stop this process.
Support Software by Zendesk