Custom analytics reports are editable, adjustable and revisable. Custom data can be compiled from sources including Twitter, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Ow.ly. Data may also be supplemented with textual commentary.
Important: Viewing a report or updating existing content on a report will not use points. Adding new modules to an existing report will use points. Learn more.
To create a custom analytics report
1. Click the bar graph (Analytics) icon on the left-aligned launch menu.
2. Click Build Custom Report.
3. Click Custom Report.
4. Complete A or B to update report header
A. Click Hide Personalized Header to hide header and skip to step 5.
B. Update header details
i. Click Upload Image to upload your logo or an image to brand your report, locate the image file, and then click Open.
ii. Edit details.
5. Click and delete Type a Header here, and type your new header.
6. Under Details in the upper left corner, type the title of your report and a brief description.
7. Under Email and Scheduling, click the drop-down menu and select the frequency of distribution.
Tip: You can also have this report emailed to the members sharing this report by clicking on the box, making a check mark visible.
Important: Currently reports requested to be sent each Monday only do so in PDT time zones. If you are in a different time zone it will not arrive until Tuesday.
8. Under Analytics Modules
A. Optional: Type the module name to collapse the list, displaying modules with your search term(s).
B. Hover over module to for a brief description of its functionality and the points required for its use, and then click to select module, adding it to your report. Modules with ENT are only available to Enterprise users.
Note: Modules added to your report can be removed by clicking Remove in the top-right corner of the module on the report.
9. Complete the information requested by that module to achieve the best results. This may involve typing a title, typing a keyword, selecting a social network profile and so forth, and then click Done.
Steps 8 and 9 can be repeated for additional modules. You are not limited to the number of modules you include in your report, and can include the same module multiple times.
Note: Additional analytics points can be purchased when creating a report. Learn more.
Tip: You can drag-and-drop modules to change their order on your report by clicking the multi-arrow icon on the upper left corner of the module.
10. Click Create Report.
Alternatively, you can click Save as Draft.
Note: Saving a report as a draft does not use analytics points.